Wednesday, September 14, 2011

11 and 12

So my doctor suggests i go see a therapist to just talk about what im going through and make sure i stay on the positive side i guess, Well i dont know how many of you see therapists but that was the hardest thing to go through. Not only did we dwell on my health but she went alot deeper than she should have (in my opinion), she brought out things in me from my past that i have faked and hid my entire life, things that are locked away for a reason. Its hard enough battling this shit but to add 25 YEARS of wounds and scars to the mix was just not what i was going for. She said what she did was good, to get certain things out of me, but i feel so angry now, by the end of the night last night i felt so numb i couldnt even get on here to try to vent, i didnt know and still dont know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment