Monday, September 12, 2011

9 and 10

Yesterday was alright pretty much the same as the others, today on the other hand has been a hard one. You know people tell you all the time about how to handle this and the emotions you feel, some people go about this the sympathy way, those are the weak. The one and ONLY way to do this, is to be a warrior. The more pain i feel, the more things that happen to my body, the more affects of this i feel, the stronger is makes me. Today was by far the hardest day, but instead of feeling sorry for myself i pushed myself even harder, i pushed my pain to its max, cause there is nothing else i cant handle. This will NOT get me down, this will NOT make me weak, Im the one person this shit should not have picked cause i have no limits, Keep it coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment